Prise de force extraction

When you have a very technical issue, let's try to ask John who is a real expert since he has spent more than 20 years of his life working on TE 20s !

In english here please

Modérateur: VINCENT

Prise de force extraction

Message par Pierre P » 03 Mars 2007, 21:23

Hi
I broken 2 weeks ago the Prise de force (back of my FF30). I bought corresponding spare part, but, infortunately, I'm not able to extract the shaft.
Are you aware of the way to proceed?

Best regards

Pierre
Pierre P

Message(s) : 15

Message par john » 05 Mars 2007, 22:14

Hello, I think that you want to say the PTO shaft in the tractor which leaves the back. If you remove the 4 screws and the oil from the tractor and still does not withdraw, it is perhaps twisted in front of the hydraulic pump. It is due to somebody letting the the clutch in rapidly when the machine being driven was blocked up. If it is the case which you will have to remove the back end of the tractor, you will need to split it right in front of the seat. When you separate the two parts from the tractor, the shaft of PTO is at the bottom sticking out of the pump. It will have to be cut out of the pump the best way than you can, perhaps that you can cut it at the back of the pump and remove the shaft forwards. You will have completely to clean hydraulic housing before rebuild it all. It is not an easy job to do because there is very little room to work. If you email me at: - fergusontractors@tiscali.co.uk I will send some images to you of what it looks like inside and then you can decide how to do the work....John

Bonjour, je pense que vous voulez dire l'axe de PTO dans le tracteur qui sort du dos. Si vous avez sorti les 4 vis et l'huile du tracteur et de lui ne retirera pas, il a peut-être tordu devant la pompe hydraulique. C'est dû à quelqu'un qui laisse l'embrayage dans rapide quand la machine étant conduite a été bloquée vers le haut. Si c'est le cas que vous devrez enlever l'extrémité arrière du tracteur, dédoublez-l'à la bride se joignante juste devant le siège. Quand vous séparez les deux pièces du tracteur, l'axe de PTO est exact au fond collant par la pompe. Il devra être coupé de la pompe la meilleure manière que vous pouvez, il peut-être que vous pouvez la couper au fond de la pompe et enlever l'axe vers l'avant. Vous devrez complètement nettoyer le logement hydraulique avant que vous remontiez tout. Ce n'est pas un travail facile de faire parce qu'il y a pièce très petite de travailler. Si vous email j'à : - fergusontractors@tiscali.co.uk I vous enverra quelques images de ce que ressemble il à intérieur et alors vous pouvez décider comment à faites-le.....John
john
THE Ferguson Expert ;-)

Message(s) : 120

Retour vers Contact THE expert