Contacter John

When you have a very technical issue, let's try to ask John who is a real expert since he has spent more than 20 years of his life working on TE 20s !

In english here please

Modérateur: VINCENT

Contacter John

Message par webmaster » 24 Mai 2008, 21:47

J'ai indiqué par erreur que si on ne mettait pas Ferguson dans l'objet du message il ne répondrait pas. C'est une erreur. Il souhaite qu'on indique Ferguson tractors dans l'objet pour l'aider à trier ses messages mais de toutes façons il répondra TOUJOURS ! :oops:

I will always answer if I see any mail, but to help me sort it I asked that "Ferguson Tractors" was put in the subject line and I have set up my mail programme so that it will sort them for me. Can you advise anyone who does wish to email direct that there isn't a problem but it easier for me with Ferguson Tractors in the subject line. I know some don't want to air their problems on the Forum, I can't think why though as that is what it is all about.
webmaster
Site Admin

Message(s) : 1358139
Localisation : PARTOUT ;-) Tracteur : ex : TEF20 1957 new : MF 235 1978 & MCormick 326D 1965

Message par ponyman » 24 Mai 2008, 22:03

Tri et lutte contre le spam ... un défi cornélien et journalier que me confirmait également John récemment :

I do read all emails if I can find them, the problems is as you will already know is that you can get a lot of spam in the mail and sometimes you miss an email that you want, that is what must have happened on this occasion. Just to help sort the emails from the spam all I ask you to do when you write is put “Ferguson Tractors” in the subject line of your email and my computer will sort it out and it won’t get thrown out with all the spam.
Petit griz ou rouge (et des fois un coup de blanc)

Le soleil et le bois pour énergie http://www.marcenr.fr
ponyman
MacGyver...

Message(s) : 4270

Retour vers Contact THE expert