F9N

When you have a very technical issue, let's try to ask John who is a real expert since he has spent more than 20 years of his life working on TE 20s !

In english here please

Modérateur: VINCENT

F9N

Message par Don » 27 Nov 2005, 12:14

Hello John

I am currently looking for a TE20 down here in south west France. A Ford 9N has come up for sale recently and I would like to know if parts are still readily available for this model, or would I just be making trouble for myself? I have been scouring the net, but without much success, so best to ask the expert. If negative, I'll wait until a good TE20 comes along.

Thanks in advance.

Don
Don

Ford F9

Message par Don Maxwell » 05 Déc 2005, 15:44

Hello again,

No need to answer the question (maybe you were not going to!). I've had a look at the tracter and it is an F8, not F9, and I have established that spares are available, but dearer. Do you know John Muncy in Herts? He is a pal of my neighbour and restores TE20's. He is the other "ask John" that I have been using. I am completely new to Fergies, but learning fast, with al ot of advice from Vincent. :lol:
Don Maxwell

Message par john » 06 Déc 2005, 12:56

Hi Don, Yes I was going to answer you, honest....lol
Can't say that I do know John Muncy, but he is quite a way from me anyway otherwise no doubt our paths would have crossed. I would of course prefer you to have a TE20 series tractor and I know there are plenty spares for them as I am sure that Vincent will have told you. The beauty of the Ferguson is that it is such a simple machine to operate and work on. I hope that you will buy genuine Ferguson this time and if you need any help just call anytime:- fergusontractors at tiscali dot co dot uk
Regards...John
john
THE Ferguson Expert ;-)

Message(s) : 120

Retour vers Contact THE expert