Ferguson ff30 safety valve on the hydraulic pump

When you have a very technical issue, let's try to ask John who is a real expert since he has spent more than 20 years of his life working on TE 20s !

In english here please

Modérateur: VINCENT

Ferguson ff30 safety valve on the hydraulic pump

Message par Pakal » 01 Juil 2012, 22:59

I own a ff30dv, hydraulic lift don't work, probably leak by high pressure because my tractor has no safety valve.
The top cover has not the safety valve on it, it seems to be not the original cover but an older model.
The hydraulic pump has a check valve retainer (correct for ff30). Can i replace the check valve retainer by a safety valve like the older model?

Thank you for your help
Pakal
Farmer

Message(s) : 61

Message par john » 02 Juil 2012, 12:44

You can fit the original type of Safety Valve in this Pump without any problems, just be careful that you don't drop the Check valve if it has become detached from the Spring. The Pumps are identical apart from the Safety Valve/Check Valve
If the hydraulics don't work, check for leak from the "O" ring at the front of the Lift Cylinder to Top Cover and that the Control Valve hasn't stuck in the Pump or if it has become detached from the Control Fork. You should also make sure that the Control Fork is narrow enough to grip onto the Control Valve so it doesn't come off. If you need more help or information, just email me again....John....fergusontractors@hotmail.com

Vous pouvez ajuster le type original de soupape de sécurité dans cette pompe sans aucun problème, juste faire attention que vous ne laissez tomber le clapet si elle est détachée au printemps. Les pompes sont identiques mis à part le clapet de soupape de sûreté /Si l'hydraulique ne travaille pas, vérifiez pour la fuite de l'anneau de « O » à l'avant du cylindre de levage pour couvrir de haut et que la soupape de commande n'est pas coincé dans la pompe ou si elle a devenir détachée de la fourche de contrôle. Assurez-vous que la fourche de contrôle est assez étroite à la poignée sur la soupape de commande donc il ne vient pas au large. Si vous avez besoin de plus d'aide ou de renseignements, juste Ecrivez-moi encore une fois....John....fergusontractors@hotmail.com
john
THE Ferguson Expert ;-)

Message(s) : 120

Message par john » 02 Juil 2012, 12:51

I should also have said, if this tractor has been run without a Safety valve, you may find that the Pump or some part of the system is badly damaged due to excess pressure that has been generated and with no means of relief...John

Je dois également ont dit, si ce tracteur a été exécuté sans une soupape de sécurité, vous pouvez trouver que la pompe ou une partie du système est endommagée à cause de l'excès de pression qui a été généré et avec aucun moyen de secours...John
john
THE Ferguson Expert ;-)

Message par Pakal » 08 Juil 2012, 22:47

thank you,
finally i have found (by a forum member) a top cover with safety valve.
its a ff30 ds cover. I must change the lift arm with mine (ff30dv) but unfortunately I am not able to remove them while typing above with a hammer. i put wd40 without succes...
any advise are welcome
Pakal
Farmer

Message par Fabrice ff30 » 09 Juil 2012, 06:24

celui que je t avais proposé..... se demonté tout seul du bout des doigts...... mais j'avais pas eu le temps encore de voir pour le transport. dommage.
Fabrice ff30
Wikitractor, le JP du Sud !

Message(s) : 5824

Message par john » 09 Juil 2012, 11:20

Pakal, The lift arms are only on straight splines, they are not tapered so they should come off, but they can rust onto the Cross-shaft. You can allow the Top Cover to soak in some Diesel for a few days to penetrate the rust or you can use some heat on the arms. But a lot of them are very tight. There is no easy way, possibly heat is the best....John
john
THE Ferguson Expert ;-)

Message par Pakal » 09 Juil 2012, 21:04

thank you, I think I'll try to heat.
Pakal
Farmer

Message par webmaster » 09 Juil 2012, 23:11

Honnestly I am impressed... Whatever the question, John is there with a lot of details...
Thank you so much John !!
webmaster
Site Admin

Message(s) : 1358139
Localisation : PARTOUT ;-) Tracteur : ex : TEF20 1957 new : MF 235 1978 & MCormick 326D 1965

Message par john » 10 Juil 2012, 16:35

Well JC, I can't help you now you have sold your TEF, it is the end of an era...lol.. It is always easy to give a reply if you have done it before and I did it for my work job in a previous life, so that makes it easier fo me..John
john
THE Ferguson Expert ;-)

Retour vers Contact THE expert